Glamping in pods
Manage your bookings
- AUTONOMOUS NIGHT
- NIGHT WITH BREAKFAST
- NIGHT IN HALF BOARD
Book online or contact me
- I will get back to you within 48 hours to confirm your reservation.
- When you make your reservation by phone or email, we will agree with you on the arrival conditions (Hours, meals, Departure, collection and deposit of keys, etc.).
Travelling to pods
By car go to the ski resort of Col du Rousset.
At the roundabout take the D815 exit towards Plateau de Beurre.
SECOND STEP - the parking
You will be able to recognize 300 meters before the car park a small skidding place and a sign indicating Le Grand Serre.
This is on your right as you go up and allows you to park without disturbing the foresters.
Third step - the way
From the ``Grand Serre`` car park, the pods are located to the south at 950 meters and around 80 meters D +.
Take the second path on the left for 5 minutes.
Take another left at the crow's feet, as far as the Jonquille plain where the pods await you.
20 minutes on foot, accessible to all, by mountain bike or on foot, with or without accompaniment.
Arrived in pods
Our pods are equipped:
- 1.5 liters of drinking water per person,
- the pods are heated with an auxiliary heater,
- and lit by a solar panel and a wind turbine,
- dry toilets.